All prices are in USD | 215-933-5047 / 1-888-415-4434
Looking for affordable custom art prints to furnish your restaurant, antique store, office, hotel, hospital, school, theatrical set or current interior design project? Well then, you've come to the right place.
At Encore Editions we take great pride in offering you access to our extensive image collections of contemporary, historic and classic artworks for all of your decorating and resale needs. We offer custom prints on archival fine art paper and canvas, framed or unframed, and also note cards, all at a 30% discount (sorry, the discount is not valid on poster or digital downloads).
If you require curating help, we are happy to supply you with a custom spread sheet of images and sizes to your specifications at a rate of $65 per hour (1 hour minimum charge, due at time of request, nonrefundable).
Writing a book? Do you need illustrations scanned and digitized to send to your publisher? Yup, we can do that too!
• Producing specially-mounted displays of vintage European car photographs to cover entire walls at a chain of luxury car dealerships.
• Providing antique and furniture stores across the US with resellable custom art based on their design genre.
• Worked in conjunction with an interior designer to provide an East Coast Catholic school with imagery of saints for their hallways, offices and classrooms.
• Developed a range of fine art paper prints, framed canvas prints and note card products for various art museum shops within the United States and Europe, to coincide with exhibitions and for resale.
• Curated a fox hunting and equine portfolio of fine art prints in museum quality frames for the European and New England showrooms of a global luxury furniture retailer.
• Assembled an extensive portfolio of gallery wrapped canvas prints and framed paper prints for a newly remodeled US hospital.
• Scanned and digitized original illustrations for several publications.
Our aim is to exceed our client’s expectations. We look forward to assisting you in selecting the right prints and frames that suit you or your client’s space.