*FLASH SALE!*20% Off ANY PRINT Order Of $50 Or More
Wholesale & Corporate
At Encore Editions we pride ourselves in providing you with a wide variety of public domain images for all your project needs. We offer our images on note cards, archival fine art paper and canvas with or without a frame and acrylic at a 30% discount. No minimum order is required. We are happy to supply you with a custom spread sheet of images and sizes to your specification at an additional charge of $65 per hr. 1 hour minimum on image design. Please fill out the form below or contact us by phone Monday-Friday 9:00 - 4:00 and fax your Tax ID to Encore Editions (215-701-4333) for our records.
We are also happy to offer our wholesale pricing terms to schools, colleges, and universities worldwide.
Some previous projects:
• Producing specially-mounted displays of vintage European car photographs to cover entire walls at a chain of luxury car dealerships.
• Developed a range of wall-size art panels for a chain of restaurants.
• Developed a series of graphic-art based signs for a professional firm.
• Developed a range of fine art paper prints, framed canvas prints and notecard products for various art museum shops within the United States and Europe, to coincide with exhibitions and for resale.
• Developed a fox hunting and equine portfolio of fine art prints in museum quality frames for the European and New England showrooms of a global luxury furniture retailer.
• Created a complete portfolio of fine art prints for two newly constructed hospitals in the U.S.
Our aim is to exceed our client’s expectations. We look forward to assisting you select the right prints and frames that suit you or your client’s space.
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The quality of your experience is our priority. In the event that you are not satisfied with your item, you many return it within 15 days of receipt for a replacement or refund for the price of the product. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Sorry, no refunds on digital downloads or Upload & Print orders. See our Return Rights and Instructions to determine how to proceed based on your reason for return: http://www.encore-editions.com/terms-of-sale
Verified Secure Website with Safe Checkout
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
Verified Archival Materials Used
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Description from Merchant:
We use the term ‘archival’ to describe our fine art prints, because we only print on fine art paper, card stock and canvas which does not contain chemicals (usually chlorine) which result in deterioration or discoloration of the print over time.
We also use ‘archival’ inks in all of our printing. Our archival inks are guaranteed not to fade or deteriorate for over one hundred years indoors, unless subjected to extreme conditions. We want to ensure that our prints are enjoyed for generations to come. Please call us at (215) 933-5047 to talk about our printing methods. We would be glad to describe our print processes in more detail.